Personal Information GrainBridge Collects
GrainBridge may collect various types of personal information about you. This may include the following categories:
- Web user information (e.g., information collected via cookies and web beacons including Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser name, operating system details, domain name, date, time of visit, pages viewed)
Choosing to not provide certain information may impact your use of certain resources or the functionality of this website.
How GrainBridge Uses Your Personal Information
GrainBridge may use your personal information collected through our sites for various purposes. Generally, this may include the following:
- To provide products, information and services
- To better understand your needs and interests
- To improve content, functionality and usability of our sites
- To provide a personalized advertising experience when you visit our sites
- To provide information and notices related to your use of our sites
- To offer opportunities for participating in surveys and providing feedback to us
GrainBridge may also use or disclose your personal information as follows:
- Unaffiliated third parties: GrainBridge may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who process information on behalf of GrainBridge for the purpose of carrying out administrative, marketing, professional or technological support functions. In such instances, GrainBridge shall restrict the third parties’ use of the information and require that the third parties keep this information confidential.
- Business purposes: GrainBridge may use your personal information to process your requests to do business with GrainBridge.
- Brand awareness: GrainBridge may use your personal information to make you aware of products and services that may be of interest to you. Additionally, we may disclose personal information related to products you have purchased or for which you have sought information to unaffiliated third parties with whom we enter into joint venture agreements, branding agreements or other strategic alliances, or in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, liquidation or other similar event.
- As permitted by law: GrainBridge may be required to disclose personal information by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, for investigation of breaches, for interacting with governmental anti-fraud databases, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to protect and defend the rights or property of GrainBridge, to protect the personal safety of GrainBridge website users or to take precautions against legal liability. We reserve the right to contact appropriate authorities when activities that are illegal or violate our policies occur on a GrainBridge website.
Personal information collected on GrainBridge websites may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where GrainBridge or its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, or service providers maintain facilities.
Safeguarding Children’s Privacy
This website is not directed at children under 13 years of age. GrainBridge does not knowingly collect personal information or any other identifying data from children under 13 years of age. Should a child, who we know to be under 13 years of age, send us personal information, we will make every attempt to immediately delete that information from our database.
How Your Personal Information is Shared with Third Parties
- Third parties: GrainBridge may share your personal information with third parties (companies and organizations), including subsidiaries and other business entities controlled by GrainBridge, parent companies, and affiliated companies, under the following circumstances:
- GrainBridge’s legitimate business purpose: To perform services on GrainBridge’s behalf, where such disclosure is necessary and is a legitimate consequence of your relationship with GrainBridge (e.g., companies that provide website support services to us)
- Special circumstances: Under certain special circumstances (e.g., responding to an emergency that is believed to threaten or harm an individual or property)
- Balancing of interests: Personal data will be transferred only if there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overwhelming interest to the contrary (e.g., if the information disclosure does not pose a high risk to the data subject, or does not infringe upon the data subject’s privacy)
- Courts, law enforcement agencies or other government agencies: GrainBridge may disclose your personal information to courts, law enforcement or other government agencies in order to comply with legal and regulatory requests. Such information may be disclosed to:
- Protect your or GrainBridge’s legal claims and interests
- Defend against potential or actual litigation
- Abide by applicable law, regulation or contracts
- Respond to a court order, administrative process or judicial process including, but not limited to, a subpoena or a search warrant
- Comply with GrainBridge obligations where it is registered with any governmental agency
If you visit a website that is linked from this website, please familiarize yourself with that site’s privacy practices before providing any personal information.
Permission for Use
Questions, Comments and Complaints
You may use the contact information below to request access to and amendment or deletion of the personal information that GrainBridge has about you. You may also submit a general privacy-related inquiry or complaint in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Requests are sent to the person in GrainBridge who is accountable for privacy policies and practices. GrainBridge will respond to such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Please issue such requests by contacting GrainBridge:
4666 East Faries Parkway
Decatur, IL 62526
Please provide your name and contact information along with your request.